Wednesday, May 04, 2016

The Krishna Key - Ashwin Sanghi (Book)

The Krishna Key

20/100 of #100bookpact

I will call it a perfect edge of the seat thriller. The third from the writer and it is the best if I have to make a comparison with his earlier works. In his first book he takes us on a never told journey of Jesus Christ whereas the second one was based on the life of king maker Chanakya. I totally loved the way he has mixed mythology with history especially in today's time with the major track based on the current time. Althoug the ending didnt work for me (at all) but still I will be all praises as the book is hooking never gets predictable and keeps one engrossed. Plus its not entirely wrong to compare him with the likes of Dan Brown - I can say that after his third book and its too good the way he puts his point across - one is needed to use his own brain to understand his point of view which is although explained in a very simple subtle manner but intelligently. Finished it in flat three days as its another unputdownable book. Go ahead read it up as its a breeze and it revives our memory of the Epic war of Mahabharata. 

No comments: