Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cloud Atlas (2012) - Science Fiction



Another movie which reminded me of Chris Nolan to start with but derailed right in the first half hour itself with so much going on at a break neck speed that its too tough keeping the stock of the situation and six different stories spawning almost 500+ years with half a dozen Actors playing their own past, present and future. Trust me – it’s as confusing as that sentence sounds and to top it all – it’s almost three hours long with a very little that you will praise on Cinematography or Action front. Cloud Atlas became another of those rare movies which made me seek “Wiki’s” help to understand as what was actually going on. Unfortunately – it doesn’t connects in any form even after having a couple of my all time favorite actors like Tom Hanks, Halle Berry, Susan Sarandon and Hugh Grant. Although I was glad for one thing that I missed it on big screen – I am sure it wud’ve been a bigger torture otherwise. It doesn’t have nothing which will make me review it again, let me know if you’ve seen it, understood and liked it. No ways, I will recommend it to anyone. Skip it – if haven’t seen it yet.

No comments: