Saturday, August 13, 2016

Message In A Bottle - Nicholas Sparks (Book)

56/100 of #100bookpact Message In A Bottle - Nicholas Sparks
This must be the third from Nicholas that I picked up after "Notebook" and "The Choice" and as the name suggests - its simply amazing (totally out of this world love story). Its like drinking that perfect cup of tea (I love my tea cold) that one keeps sipping till the last drop and even hang in your mug in the end upside down for that last drop to fall in your mouth. Also, I love those Love Stories which start with a sort of a heartbreak, move to developing new relations and end with a note happily ever after types and this one is an exceptional story almost in the same format. Story of Theresa a single mother of a teenager who gets the first message in a bottle just like that one fine day and sets up to find more, followed by looking for the guy who was writing the messages. The reason behind them and as the story unfolds, its heart warming - I am sure I have seen the movie on this earlier still didn't knew how it all happens and ends. As I have already said earlier too - I love the smoothness the way Nicholas tells the story and the pace is nice too that I was able to finish it in flat 48 hours as I don't like keeping my heart hanging on for too long. Although it has its own twists and turns as well as ups and downs too but then that's the best part of a story. When reader wants to race to the ending he is predicting or the way we want it to end. Go for it if you like love stories even otherwise its a perfect one time read and fast too. I guess I am gonna order all the remaining books now and will finish soon.

No comments: