Thursday, July 25, 2013

Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 (2013) - Comedy


Why O Why they make movies where one finds it hard to go beyond 20 minutes – disaster of first order with all the Deols in it together, I Guess it’s high time for them to retire and call it a day. Irony is – it became one of those rare movies which is coming on satellite TV before even I could get a print and watch. That was superfast from big screen to small screen and the biggest joke is that one of the channels is showing it like 3 times back to back same day. I hope I don’t switch to that particular channel that day even by mistake. Another bad thing about this movie other than no story, no script, no screenplay – is that it’s some foreign females debut movie too, my full sympathies to the lady in question, hope she gets some other movie to showcase her talent. I am totally sure after seeing the first 20 minutes that Director and his team has put no effort for this one and they decided what they are making over night and shot it as and when they could – hence the output. You don’t need a script or a story or even anything remotely connected to movies to make a mess like this one. Hence No ratings from me – it’s a total waste of time and money.

No comments: