Thursday, July 25, 2013

Olympus Has Fallen (2013) - Action Thriller



Another average action thriller with beaten to death topic of America / American President in danger, movies like these make me wonder if President of United States is actually that important? Its predictable right from the very start but superb nonstop action – can’t call it a jaw dropping thing but yeah! Run of the mill stuff still it satisfies an action movie lover in totality. Why I had to see this one was because of three reasons (Read the leads), I can never miss a movie with “Morgan Freeman” in it – howsoever role he may have in it, like this one plus “Gerard Butler” – I totally love that guy and am a big fan of “Aron Eckhart” as well. No regrets that I missed it in theaters but I was sure not to miss it on small screen. Although it’s a little too long for two hours – they should have edited it by at least good 15-20 minutes to make it crisper but as long as it’s an action movie – I can surely live with a little longer length. If you haven’t seen it – you aren’t missing anything outstanding but if you like those guys with that kinda plot – check it out – you won’t be disappointed. My ratings a good 2.5/5 and will call it an average time pass.

No comments: